PLEASE NOTE: There is a 4 ticket limit per household. This includes previously purchased tickets. Tickets purchased by phone and online through Playhouse Square are subject to non-refundable service and handling charges. Playhouse Square and the producers of HAMILTON reserve the right to revoke tickets that end up on the secondary market. Mail delivery is available only if purchased 10 days out from the performance. Will call pick-up is available at the Playhouse Square Ticket Office by the original purchaser only with a valid ID matching the name on the order and the order number. .
- Can I get on a waiting list for tickets?
- We encourage you to sign up using the form below to be notified if and when additional inventory is released.
- What if my tickets don't come in the mail?
- Tickets will be mailed within two weeks of date of purchase. Tickets that have not been received for any reason, including those lost or stolen, will be held at Will Call under the original account-holder name. The tickets may be picked up with a valid photo ID beginning two hours prior to curtain time on the performance date ONLY. No exceptions. If you require replacement tickets, please come to the Playhouse Square Ticket Office on the day of your performance with your photo ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets. The original purchaser must be present. No exceptions.
- How many tickets may I purchase?
- There is a strict limit of four (4) tickets per household.
- I found tickets on sale online already. Are these tickets trustworthy?
- Only tickets purchased directly from: playhousesquare.org, 216-241-6000 or the Playhouse Square Ticket Office are guaranteed to be legitimate tickets.
- Are there group sales available if I want to purchase more than the ticket limit?
- Group sales are not available.
- What is the running time for HAMILTON?
- Running time is 2 hours and 45 minutes including intermission.
- Is there an age requirement?
- HAMILTON is appropriate for ages 10+ since there is some strong language. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theater.
- Is the original Broadway cast performing in the tour?
- What if I cannot attend my purchased performance because of scheduling conflict?
- Since all sales are final, we are unable to offer refunds. Be sure to check the following information before completing your purchase: show title, day, date, time of performance, and number of tickets.
- Is there a lottery or rush for HAMILTON?
- There will be a lottery for 37 (37) $10 Orchestra seats for all performances. Details about the lottery can be found here.
- Are there any discounts available?
- There are no discounts for any tickets for HAMILTON.
- Do you provide accessible services?
- Yes, accessibility information is available here.
- Are there any Meet and Greet options with the cast?
- No Meet and Greets have been announced.
- Does Playhouse Square mail tickets internationally?
- Playhouse Square does not mail ticket orders internationally. All orders placed with an international mailing address will be held at will call for pick-up 2 hours prior to the scheduled performance.
- How can I request a donation for Hamilton tickets for my fundraiser?
- We are unable to accommodate donation requests for Hamilton.
About the Show
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and musical direction and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
HAMILTON is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
For information on HAMILTON, visit: